The practice is designed to calm your nerves and get you ready for bed. It includes dynamic child's pose, a chair-supported forward fold, and a restful child's pose to help you calm your mind and bring that head energy into your heart. The practice is finished with a foot massage moves you toward a nice deep sleep. Sweet Dreams!
1. Table Pose- Child Pose- dynamically do these two poses very slowly with breath, several times-- Inhale: Table Pose- Exhale: Child Pose
FYI, the child pose is a forward bend and it encourages deep relaxation.
2. Child Pose- stay for a couple of minutes. Use props if you need to.
3. Forward Bend with chair
4. Relaxation with legs on chair
5. Sukhasana- easy sitting pose with gentle twist
6. Child Pose- stay until you feel drifting...
7. Massage your feet with oil --click here for idea: http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/2014/03/essential-oils-sleep.html
8. Reading devotional material